Message Action for Elementor PRO Form
This Action is available only for the Form included in paid version of Elementor (Elementor PRO), that is NOT included in our plugin.
Enabling this Elementor PRO Form Extension
you can find another new "Actions After Submit" called Message.
Add it to "Add Action" multi-select and the new Message Section will appear.
The Message to Show
- Message Type, select to render a normal simple Text Message or a graphical advanced message built with a Template
- Message Text, you can insert any Token or Shortcode to integrate form submitted values, like:
"Thanks [field id="name"] to submit the form!"
- Floating message, to positioning the message fixed to the screen, not as usual under the form
- Close button, add a simple button at the left or right of the message, to permit user to hide the message
- Hide the form after submit, once the message display the relative form will disappear, to avoid the user to fill it again
Use a Elementor Template
where you can put images, text, buttons, and most of Widgets.