Dynamic Tags Token
No Elementor PRO needed
Dynamic Tags are an Elementor Free functionality that normally will be activate only with Elementor PRO installed,
but with our plugin you can use it without need to buy it.
We think that Dynamic is better
so we force to use the Dynamic Tags functionality on each Setting that support it,
on our Widgets, in Elementor native Widgtes and Third part Widgets too.
On each Text, Number and Textarea you will able to render them Dynamically
by simple click on Dynamic Tags and select what you need.
Please read the official guide for more information:
Dynamic Tag Token
With Token you can render whathever you want,
a Post fileld, a User data, a Site info, etc
Read here for a complete list and examples:
Also Wordpress Shortcodes are supported.
Enable it let you generate the Token in a easy way.
Once generated you can show the Token code, so you can re-use it elsewhere
In many situation, like in a Media Controls, you have to return structured data (an array with url, ID, etc), so you have to enable it for a working result.
There are several Tokens object available:
- Post, to retrieve data from current Post
- User, to retrieve data from current logged User
- Term, to retrieve data from current Term (in Term Archive page or the Post Terms)
- Option, to retrieve data from site Options
- WP Query, to retrieve data from the main loop query
- Date, to generate a date
- System, to retrieve data from the System (like a parameter, a server configuration or constant)
- ACF, to retrieve data from an ACF Field
- if the Token return the string "Hello", with the filter strtoupper the final result will be "HELLO".
- if the Token return the Post ID, with the filter get_the_post_thumbnail will be printed his Feature Image.
It has a unique parameter which contain the Token result, may be a string, an array, a Object or null.
// do whatever you want
- substr(0,3) - get the first 3 character ot the returned string
- get_the_post_thumbnail('full') - get the full image, not the thumb
Write them one per line.