Dynamic Email Action
Message Action for Elementor PRO Form
This Action is available only for the Form included in paid version of Elementor (Elementor PRO), that is NOT included in our plugin.
Enabling this Elementor PRO Form Extension
you can find another new " Actions After Submit" called Dynamic Email.
Add it to "Add Action" multi-select and the new Dynamic Email Section will appear.
Send unlimited emails
Easily configure multiple emails, different for every destination, with the classic Repeater interface.
Configure multiple email, but you can decide when enable it, reusing it in future, without lost his configuration.
Send the mail only if a field satisfy a condition:
- easily select field ID from the dropdown
- decide what is the needed operator between:
- Empty, if the optional field has no value
- Valued, if the optional field has been valued
- Less than, if the value of the selected field is less than a predefined Value (like a Date, number, etc)
- Greater than, if the value of the selected field is greater than a predefined Value (like a Date, number, etc)
- Equal To, if the value of the selected field has exactly the same value of a predefined Value
Email standard fields
All of next field can be setted dynamically, by current Post data, current User data or Field submitted data, using Tokens.
- Subject, the object of the message
- To, the main recipient, need to be a valid email, you can set multiple recipients separating them by a comma
- From Email, to avoid spam normally it should be valid email account of the current domain
- From Name, the name of the Sender, usually the Site name
- Reply-to, optional, but useful if you use a smtp account without a real mail (like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CC, carbon copy
- BCC, blink carbon copy, very useful if you want make test and be sure that email is send correctly
The Message Body
or create a personalized structure displaying each field with it's own Shortcode (or Token), like [field id="name"] or [form:name].
Send incredible emails
Easily create them with the classic and intuitive drag and drop, putting your beautiful images an texts.
You have to use them in "Text with Tokens Widget" or "Dynamic Tag Tokens"
with the token [form:xxx], where xxx is the name of the field in the submitted form.
- CSS Flex, the most advanced Client support it
- CSS Table, many other advanced Client support it
- HTML Table, transform Elementor Rows and Cols from Div to HTML Table, to assure best visualization on old Client
Please read before the guideline to create a good email:
Add to your Email a one or many custom attachments.
Enabling this option you can easily add ALL your File Upload Fields.
Otherwise you can manually add only specific files insert this special Token:
where "my_file" is the CustomID of a File Upload Field or a input Field with a URL Value.
Using this Dynamic Tag Token: [post:ID|get_the_post_thumbnail_url] on a Text Field (or a Hidden field) with CustomID "my_image"
you can attach the Current Post Thumbnail Image insert in the Email Body the Token [form:my_image:attachment]