Conditional Fields for Elementor PRO Form
This Extension is available only for the Form included in paid version of Elementor (Elementor PRO), that is NOT included in our plugin.
NOTE: in Edit mode for simplicity all fields will be visible, so the conditions will be applied only on frontend.
- Always Visible, By default all Form Fields has no conditions as standard behavior.
- Show IF, activate the Field only if condition are satisfied
- Hide IF, deactivate the Field if certain condition are satisfied
- Field ID, easy dropdown selection from existant Form Fields (Custom ID) which will be the subject of condition
- Operator, the control operation will be done on selected field
- empty / not empty, check if any value is setted for the selected field
- equals to / not equals, check if an exact value is setted for the selected field
- > / >= / < / <=, compare the value setted for the selected field with a predefined value (very useful for dates, numbers, etc)
- contains / not contains, verify if in setted value there is a specific substring
- is checked / not checked, specif for Checkbox, Acceptance and Radio, if multiple Checkbox you can also define for which specific Value
- Value, optional, not all Operator need it, it can be also inserted as Dynamic Tag
- Disable only, by default the field which condition is not satisfied is hidden, enabling this setting it will be visible but with HTML attribute disabled
- Fields IDs, a multiselect of Form Fields
- Operator, as for single condition, you cannot assign once per field (todo...)
- Multiple Values, write each value per line, in the same order of Field IDs
- Logic Operator, the logic
- AND, each condition must be satisfied
- OR, at least one condition must be satisfied
All display conditions can be applied also to the Submit Button.
See it in action and play with it: