Display the most complex ACF field in a easy way.
- ACF Repeater, first of all select the Repeater from the list of the previously configured on ACF settings
- Display Mode, you have 3 ways (Repeater, HTML and Template) to create the single Row block
- Show row item, limit the rows visualization, for example you can view only the first three rows, or only last or first row.
- Invert row order, reverse the display order of the row
Many Options to globally Style the result.
This is the most Quick and Simple mode to represent all the fields.
Automatically all the ACF Repater Subfields will be display in a Repeater Control,
that let you sorting them and clicking on each of them you can manage its settings.
The ITEM tab:
- Label, a optional title of current field, initialized with field name
- Show, decide if display it or not
- HTML Tag, the HTML tag that will wrap the field Value
- HTML Label, the HTML tag that will wrap the field Label
The LINK tab:
- Enable link, make the field linkable
- Url Field, select a Url field from the available on this Repeater
- Open in new window, the link will have the target blank attribute
insert some Token placeholder to figure the Dynamic fields of the Repeater.
The ROW variable will contain the data of all fields of Current Row, and you can represent each one with his name.
For a Advanced visualization you can create the Single Row block with an Elementor Template of Section type.
In template you need to use ACF Fields Widget to visualize the single ACF Subfields.
You will able to see a real preview of the Row if you set the Preview Page on the Template settings.
Natural, if you want display all the Rows in the same block, for example for a simple comma separated list (Red, Blue, Green)
Grid, a grid layout where you can decide how many column display per row
Table, generate a dynamic table instead to use TablePress or many other plugins
Slider/Carousel, for a Slideshow visualization, become available a dedicated section full of customization and settings
List, for a Ordered or Unordered list visualization