ACF Google Maps - InfoWindow
InfoWindow lets you generate a Tooltip to quickly display data directly above the Marker.
There are different settings based on:
- Map in STATIC mode;
- Map with Query on CPT.
1 - Static Map (Address or Lat-Long)
Text that you can format with html tags and Dynamic data (Tokens and Shortcodes).
You can also style it with multiple dedicated settings.
Here a simple result:
2 - Dynamic Map with Query on a Custom Post Type
You can customize the style of the panel.
Link to post: clicking on event on the marker, the user will be directed to the post.
In case of Query on CPT, the InfoWindow will show Dynamic data of the post.
- Simple Mode, a wizard mode that lets you display the element of the post
- Featured image;
- Content (or Excerpt);
- Read more button linked to the single post.
- HTML with Token, an advanced way to display what you like of the current post:
- custom HTML structure of the block;
- Tokens let you display post meta fields and more.
1 - Feature Image
You can choose between two Feature Image display variations:
- Float: the image will float to the left and the main text to the right;
- Extend: use the Image as background (Attention: height is required).
2 - Post Title
3 - Main Content
4 - Read More button