Dynamic Posts - Post Type Query - Custom Post Type
In the Query Type "Custom Post Type" you can select from posts, pages or custom post types.
With this query you can choose:
- one or more Post Type;
- if you want to exclude current post;
- if you want to exclude page parent;
- exclude one or more posts selecting their title;
- number of posts to display (-1 means "all");
- posts offset, exclude latest "X" posts from the loop;
- order by Post ID | Post Author | Title | Date | Last Modified Date | Parent ID | Random | Comment Count | Menu Order | Meta Value NUM | Meta Value DATE. If you select "Meta Value" you must choose the Meta Field;
- order ascending or descending.