Dynamic Posts - Render - Grid Masonry (filter)
"Grid Masonry" is one of the Dynamic Posts render type where a grid layout library is shown. It works by placing elements in a position based on the available vertical space.
You can enable:
- Show filters, that allows to show a filter above the grid so you can view only the filtered post. On filters, you can choose:
- the taxonomy;
- if you want to show only all first-level terms;
- order by;
- if you want to add ACF as data filters;
- change the "All" word;
- the separator of each term;
- the alignment of the filter;
- if you want to show/hide the empty terms;
- Infinite Scroll;
- Use the years above the block.