Dynamic Posts - Render - Grid Masonry (filter)
"Grid Masonry" is one of render type of Dynamic Posts that show a grid layout library. It works by placing elements in optimal position based on available vertical space, sort of like a mason fitting stones in a wall.
You can enable:
- Show filters, that permits to show a filter above the grid so you can view only the filtered post On filters, you can choose:
- the taxonomy;
- if you want to show only all first-level terms;
- order by;
- if you want to add ACF as data filters;
- change the "All" word;
- the separator of each term;
- the alignment of the filter;
- if you want to show/hide the empty terms;
- Infinite Scroll;
- Use the years above the block.