Dynamic Redirect Action
Dynamic Redirect Action for Elementor PRO Form
This Action is available only for the Form included in the paid version of Elementor (Elementor PRO), that is NOT included in our plugin.
Enabling this Elementor PRO Form Extension
you can find a new "Actions After Submit" called Dynamic Redirect.
Add it to "Add Action" multi-select and the new Dynamic Redirect Section will appear.
Set Your Conditions
You can set multiple conditions, click on "Add Item" to set a new redirect option.
Pay attention at the order, when a condition is satisfied the next redirect options will be ignored.
Condition: the field, select from the dropdown menu the interested field.
Condition Status: the logic operation used on selected field.
- Empty, if current field has not a value;
- Valued, if current field is filled or selected by the user;
- Less Than, the field's value has a value less than... (usually for number or dates);
- Greater Than, the field's value has a value great than... (usually for number or dates);
- Equal To, the field's value is exactly equal to...;
- Contain, the field's value contains a substring.
Condition Value: the comparative value, needed only for certain operation.
Redirect To: the url to redirect the user after submission if the condition is satisfy.
In the Url field you can use Elementor Field shortcodes (like [field id="email"]) and also Tokens (like [form:email]).
Example: https://www.mysite.ext/?email=[field id="email"]&name=[form:name|strtolower|str_replace(' ','_')].
NOTE: it's important to use the urlencode filter on all fields which could contain special chars, like [form:name|urlencode].
Standard Redirect Action
You can use both Dynamic Redirect (DCE) and Redirect (PRO),
the Redirect Action works on all situation where no redirect condition is satisfied.