With Type you can choose the target of animation. You can select from:
- chars, to move every char of the text;
- words, to separate the text into single words and animate each of them;
- lines, to separate text on each line break and animate each of them.
- animation, to start immediately on page load;
- scroll, if you want to wait until the user scrolls over this element.
Leave -1 for an infinite loop or set a number of the max execution time of the animation.
You can play with both IN and OUT animations.
- Animation style, set the position for every element and start to execute the animation;
- Origin, the position of the animation related to the element;
- Speed, how quickly the single element is animated;
- Amount, the time between one animation and a new one. Before a new one starts, the previous one has to be over;
- Delay, time in second after the first element animation starts;
- Easing, the effect applied to the animation;
- Equation, the easing equation, see them in action: https://easings.net/.