Dynamic Cookie is useful to set or unset cookies with dynamic values on your Elementor pages with ease.
You can set the mode:
- set: defines a cookie to be sent along with the rest of the HTTP headers;
- unset: it removes a cookie if exists.
In the other settings you can set:
- cookie name, the name of the cookie;
- if the cookie exists, here you can choose the behavior of the widget if the cookie already exists:
- append the new value with a comma;
- overwrite the cookie with the new value;
- value, the value you want to set on the cookie. It supports Dynamic Tags
- cookie expiration: the time the cookie expires. Set 0 or empty for session duration.
Dynamic Cookie doesn't set cookies on Elementor editor mode, but only on the frontend.