PDF for Elementor PRO Form - DomPDF Converter
DomPDF Converter is included on the extension PDF for Elementor PRO Form.
- it supports multi pages;
- it doesn't support RTL;
- it supports Elementor Templates but it doesn't support background, font, and style.
- Name of the PDF file, whatever stands before the .pdf suffix. Generally, for File System limitations, it is better to give simple names, that are not too long or contain special characters.
IMPORTANT: the name must be unique, otherwise previous PDFs will be overwritten, you can also use shortcodes and Tokens to generate it;
- Folder is where the PDF will be stored. By default it is under the elementor folder in wp-content/uploads;
- Template, choose an Elementor Template. You can use dynamic data from form submission using the [form] Token.
This is an example with default form fields: [form:name], [form:email], [form:message]
- Page Size, default is A4, but you can choose from all supported sizes (like A3, letter, etc);
- Page Orientation, choose for landscape or portrait render;
- Page Margin, you can easily fill the whole page margin to 0, or define your own frame size;
- DPI, you can choose the DPI of your PDF,
Optionally you can also save the PDF as media for future queries:
- Save, activate it to save the rendered PDF as media which you can find in Media Library;
- Title, the Media Title, you can also use shortcodes and Token to dynamically generate it;
- Description, the Media Description, you can also use shortcodes and Token to dynamically generate it
Create the Template
With the support of Dynamic Tag Token you can fill the Template with all Dynamic data from the submitted Form.
- [form:name], render the Form Field with CustomID "name"
- [form:all-fields], render all Fields dynamically as a simple list Key: Value