Visibility Triggers - User & Role
When you want to set advanced conditions to Elementor you can choose many trigger that will change the visibility of the element by many situations.
WARNING: actually you can set only one trigger at once. They are not summable. If you set more trigger it will work when at least one of them is verificated.
User & Role
For simplicity Visitors (non logged users) will be consider as a Role.
- a Private content available only for registered user (like Membership, with multi level of Roles)
- some particular Notes only for Administrator
- a Registration form or CTA visible by non logged users
If multiple users need to separate them by a comma (1,pippo,23,firstname.lastname@example.org,17).
- show specific content for some users without group them with a role
- show a new content only for the Web designer while is working on it
Show content only to current Post Author
Write the user capability string.
It works only for logged user, for visitor the result is always false.
Second step is select what kind of value expected:
- Empty, like null or false
- not empty, valued with any value
- Less than
- Greater than
- Not Contain
- In Array, check if user field is in a array (also from a comma separated values string)
- Equal to, exactly a defined value
- Not Equal to, different from a defined value
- show an alert for each User that not complete his phone number soliticy to edit his Profile and add it
If multiple IP's need to separate them by comma (22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52)
- your agency has a Static IP so you can show specific section only for Web designer connected inside your structure
- your client has a Static IP on his office, so you can preview to him to get confirmation about your new contents before release them as public
If multiple sites write them one for line.
- show a specific message to all visitors that come from Facebook
Select a specific category of device defined by its size:
- Desktop and TV
- Mobile and Tablet
Contents will be removed from code, so if something will be visibile on Mobile it will not be visible on Desktop.
Will be used native Wordpress detection:
This detection is limited, but in future release will be expanded with third part libraries.
- create a custom interface for Mobile device and another for Desktop in the same template maintaining a lightweight code (usually you simple hide thw unwanted by css but content is duplicated in the html code)
- limit some advanced function only for Desktop user
- some technology not working well on specific Browser (like Flash on Safari or CSS FlexBox on IE), so is better remove it