Enabling it you can play with all his settings related to current element.
Disabling it you are sure that all settings will be ignored and all will be displayed as normal.
You can reactivate it later and all sub settings will be maintained as you previously prepared.
HIDE this element
Immediately hide the element from frontend.
Really handy when:
- you want prepare new page content in more round and publish them only when you are satisfied of results
- temporary hide an element you will want to reuse later.
You can simply hide it or use multiple triggers that will SHOW or HIDE the element based some conditions.
For example, if you set as trigger the "Day of the week" with value Monday:
- on "Display mode" setted to Show the element will be visible only on Monday and be invisible for the rest of the week
- on "Display mode" setted to Hide the element will be hidden only on Monday and be visible for the rest of the week
This is useful to create more lightweight pages and prevent unwanted content available to curious users.
How to add multiple Triggers in AND?
When you set the SHOW display mode all triggers works in OR conditions, so normally you can't enable multiple Triggers on same Element.
The solution is set one Trigger to your Element and another one to its wrapper (usually a Column or a dedicated Inner Section). The two triggers will works in AND mode. You can add more levels (to Section and Inner Sections) to set many other AND conditions.
- in Editor mode will show a panel over the current element with a report of enable triggers
- in Fronted if you set "Display Mode" on Hide and the element is hidden will display a question mark with the list of triggers that are triggered in that specific context (user, page, time, ecc).
- a Text, where you can write a simple advice like "You need to be authenticated to see this private contents" or structured block coded in HTML, where you can also insert dynamic contents with Tokens (like user name, post title, date, ecc)
- a Template selected from previously created in Elementor Templates with all your widgets and sections in it