Visibility Triggers - Context & Conditional Tags
Setting a parameter name on settings will show (or hide) your element
if a PHP parameter in GET, POST, REQUEST, COOKIE and SERVER method is:
- Not set or Null
- Setted and Valorized
- Setted with a specific value
- show a Thanks message when a form is submitted
- create custom links with get params that show hidden contents in page
Max Visualization Total
Limit an element visualization for a max views.
- show a coupon code for first 100 visitors
Max Visualization per Day
Limit an element visualization for a max views per day.
- show a coupon code for first 100 visitors a day
When is enabled a multi-language plugin it will let you choose a trigger for selected languages.
- show an alert for all italian users
- display a banner image only for german shop
Read more on Wordpress Conditional Tags at official documentation:
- show Comment section only if current post has comments enabled
- show only sticky post in a list of all posts
- show the page sidebar only if is globally enabled
All Conditional Tags related to specific page like Home, 404, Search, etc.
- use a more compact view on post preview in Search page result
All Conditional Tags related to specific archive page.
- hide post related category in post preview if current page is a Category archive