This creative widget allows you to generate a rotation through a set of images.
- Width: the width of the element in pixel;
- Path images: the set of images;
Tip: the more images you have, more fluid the transition between each images will be.
- Format files: the file format of your images (you can choose between PNG, JPG or SVG);
- Total frames: the amount of images you have uploaded in your folder;
- End frame: the final frame (image) when the slides are played. Set the same value Total frames if you want a complete run;
- Navigation: enabling this flag you can show navigations and play/pause buttons;
- Responsive: enabling this flag your images are optimized for responsive layouts.
Here there is a working example