With this widget, you can create a wonderful before/after image transition of a photo. You can switch from the images simply by dragging a slider line.
- Before image: the image before the slider line;
- After image: the image after the slider line;
- Orientation: the orientation of the slider line between vertical (default) and horizontal;
- Default offset: the offset (in percent) of the slider line, default is in the middle.
- Move the slider on hover: if enabled the slider line follows your pointer without any click;
- Move with the handle only: if enabled it allows to swipe anywhere on the image to control slider movement;
- Click to move: if enabled it allows you to click or tap anywhere on the image to move the slider line.
Overlay and Labels
- No overlay: if enabled it hides the overlay effect between before and after images;
- Before: if No overlay is enabled, here you can customize the label of the previous image;
- After: if No overlay is enabled, here you can customize the label of the following image.
Here there is a working example