Visibility Triggers - Current Post
NOTE: These triggers are very useful if you use the Template System, included in Dynamic Content for Elementor (or in Elementor PRO), where you can set a template associated to all posts.
CPT - Custom Post Type
Triggered if the current page type (like post, page, product, etc) is one of selected values.
- use the same template everywhere and show a gallery only in Posts, not in Pages.
Triggered when the current page is exactly one of the selected values. You will find the complete list of all post of your site and quickly select some of them.
- you can define a content visible only in selected posts.
Taxonomy & Terms
- show an element based his category
- Not set or Empty;
- Set and has a value, any value;
- Less Than a value;
- Greater Than a value;
- Contains a value, as substring;
- Does not Contain a value;
- In Array;
- Equal To, set with a specific value;
- Not Equal To, different from a specific value.
- show an image added by ACF only if it's valued for current post;
- hide a link if the custom field is not set for current post.
Triggered if one of the selected Custom field (one or multiple) is valorized (set and not empty).
You can decide if you would like all of them to be valued (AND condition) or at least one of them (OR condition).
- show a product only if has an image and price;
- show a video with an image overlay only if both are setted.
Triggered if the Post is associated to selected Format.
Read more about Wordpress Format:
- show a section with a gallery if Post format is Gallery
Navigation tree Triggers
- show a sub menu with a children list.
Triggered if the current post hasn't got any parent. So it's a first level page.
Triggered if the current post has no children. So it's the last level of the navigation tree.
Triggered if the current post has a parent and at lest a child. So it's an intermediate page.
Triggered if the current post has a parent. So it would be a Node or a Leaf.
Triggered if the current post has Siblings. So the parent has more than one child.
- show a sub menu of same level pages.
Has Term Buddies
Triggered if the current post is not the only belonging to a Term group.
You can also filter this check for a specific selected Term (ore in multiple Terms).
- show a related post carousel only if there are some other posts to display.