With this widget you can display a spherical 360 degrees picture. You can move inside with drag and drop on desktop, with device orientation on tablet and smartphone, or through VR mode.
- Panorama image: the image of the scene. For the best result the image must be an 360 degrees picture.
- Scene height: you can set the height of the scene in fixed or relative size.
- Full screen: if enabled the picture is shown as fullscreen in your browser.
- VR mode UI: if enabled your are in VR mode as default, you can use virtual reality headset with smartphone.
- Keyboard shortcuts: if enabled allows use to key 'F' to enter in VR mode.
- Reverse mouse control: if enabled you can move inside the picture with inverted movement, the best way.
How to create your 360 Panorama image
Please follow this detailed guide:
Here a working example.