Display every POST META saved in DB, natively supported by Wordpress.
Complete support for:
- Custom Meta;
- Native WP Meta.
The value will be rendered as:
- AUTO, dinamically select the best solution to display the value;
- CUSTOM, use Token to create a custom html structure;
- ID, if it is an int or an array of integer you can render as the correspondent object(Post, User, Term);
- Text, render the value stored in db as simple text;
- Button, use the value as Url or Text of a Button;
- Date, edit the date and show it with a custom format;
- Image, show the value as image as his url;
- Map, generate a Google Maps with value as address;
- Multiple, show an array, like a multi-select or relation;
- Repeater, create the structure of the single row of an Repeater (like ACF Repeaters).
If the Meta is empty or not existent you can display a filler contents created by:
- Text with Token, for a dynamic message,
- Template, for a more dynamic content and visualization.