Svg FE_filterEffects processes an image using SVG <filter>
This is a collection of specific filters that allows you to transform the pixels of a specific image in real-time.
- Duotone transforms the image into 2 colors;
- Broken causes a kind of "breaking effect";
- Squiggly is a rippling-style transformation effect;
- Sketch creates a sketch of the image with a frame around it;
- Glitch creates an effect on the pixels by decomposing the RGB with a slight animation;
- X-rays transforms an image as if it was seen in x-rays;
- Morphology: by using the "Dilate" and "Erode" parameters your image lines can be thicker or thinner;
- Poster simplifies the shade progression and creates a stylized effect of it.
Here is a working example