Dynamic Posts - Ajax Page
This Dynamic Posts feature allows you to have quick access to your posts content through AJAX technology.
- Enable the functionality with the [Enable Ajax Page] button;
- Select the template that will define the page's layout (if no layout is selected, the contents will be generated natively);
- Animation MODAL: the modal animation containing the loaded page;
- Enter modal from: the modal entry animation effect (*);
- Close modal to: the animation effect for the modal closing(*) (*);
- Timing Function: the animation equation (see https://easings.net/) (**);
- Duration: the duration of the incoming animation;
- Delay: the delay of the incoming animation;
- Animation BODY: the page animation (body);
- Exit body to: the body animation outcoming effect (*);
- Return body from: the animation effect for the return of the body (*);
- Timing Function: the animation equation (see: https://easings.net/) (**);
- Duration: the duration of the body's exit animation;
- Return Delay: the delay of the animation when the body returns.
Animation effects *
- Zoom Back;
- Zoom Front;
- Flip Left;
- Flip Right;
- Flip Top;
- Flip Bottom.
Animation equation **
Each function can be IN and / or OUT mode.
The Ajax mode is used to see a
Quick preview of the post, but for a full visualization we suggest to send the user to "non-ajax" page.