List Everything You Need!
These are the basic Object types natively supported by Wordpress:
- Posts, like Posts, Pages and CPT;
- Users, like Sucscribers, Admins, Editors, etc;
- Terms, the Taxonomies Terms related to Posts.
- Fields, for simple listing of selected fields;
- HTML, for a fully custom block structure;
- Template, for an advanced visualization;
- Grid, for a clean and ordered visual effect, you can choose how many columns per row;
- Table, select the fields that will be the table columns, enable DataTables and get the best visualization for data;
- List, a simple Ordered or Unordered list for your result.
- [QUERY:page], the current Page;
- [QUERY:start], the index of the first element in this page;
- [QUERY:end], the index of the last element in this page;
- [QUERY:total], the element count of all results.
- Before the results;
- After the results;
- Post Type, like Page, Post or your CPT;
- Taxonomy Terms, filtered by relation with selected Terms;
- Dynamic, from WP_Query, useful in archive pages.
- Role, filtered users by his role;
- Empty terms.
IDs are excluded from results.
Set all the filters you need using comparison to fields:
- Native fields, like title, author, first_name, email, name, description, parent and more;
- Meta fields, every metadata related to objects, like roles, post thumbnail, acf fields, pods fields and more;
- Post Taxonomy Terms / User Roles.
Compare every field you want with all SQL operators:
'=', '!=', '>', '>=', '<', '<=', 'LIKE', 'NOT LIKE', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'BETWEEN', 'NOT BETWEEN', 'NOT EXISTS', 'REGEXP', 'NOT REGEXP' or 'RLIKE'
- Exposed Fields, the filters you want to able user dependent
- Form Title, a title rendered on the top of the Form
- Show result, show the results from the first visualization, before a user interaction
- Use Ajax, display results without page refresh
- Show Reset, add Reset button to the Form, to clean user data entry returning to default values;
- Submit Text, the text inside the Form button;
- Column Width, the responsive size of the column which contains the Action buttons.
- Filter, the Field or Taxonomy based on the filter;
- Has Sub Fields, activate it if the Field is an array and you need to compare its subfield;
- Label, the showed Label of this Field in the Form;
- Type, the Field type;
- AUTO, automatically detect the best choice for this type of field;
- Text, a simple Text input;
- Select, Radio, Checkbox, a list of selectable values in a Select/Radio/Checkbox input.
- Value, you can select the format to define Label and Value of a single option;
- like ACF in value|Label;
- like Elementor PRO Form in Label|value (use this with Query Token and filter "options").
- Operator, the values or logic comparison;
- Combination, AND or OR combination with previous filters;
- Required, requires a data input by the user.
- Preselect, the default value of the Input or Select, you can use the "value" filter to set a dynamic value with Tokens.
- Empty option label, if the field is not required and it is a Select/Radio/Checkbox, it could be the Empty choice;
- Hint, a short description of the field as help to user in data entry;
- Placeholder, the visible text when the Text input is empty.
- Column Width, the responsive width of column with the field;
- Classes, on Wrapper, on the Label and on the Field Input, for a quick stylization with Css Frameworks.
- Show Heading, before each group;
- Heading text, the representative name of the group, you can use Tokens and select the HTML display Tag;
- Classes, a custom classes applied to the Wrapper and the Heading.
- Field (in ASC or DESC direction);
Let the user sort the result by the field you decide, like Name, Price, Date, etc;
It automatically generates a simple exposed Sort select;
that you can fill with custom Classes to the Wrapper or on the Labels.
- Start from (offset), the first x result will be ignored on the views, by default is 0, so will start from the first;
- Max allowed result displayed, if you want to limit the result number to a specific amount, it can be useful when you get hundreds of results;
- Pagination, enable pagination;
- Result per page, how many result will be rendered per each page;
- Page Limit, generate a pagination with a max amount of pages, let empty or 0 for no limitation;
- Shorten, for a limited visualization of pages, for a space problem to render all the pages number;
- Previous Label, the text label with the link to previous page;
- Next Label, the text label with the link to next page.
Fallback (for no results)
If your filter gets no results, you can set an alternative content:
- HTML text, like a "Sorry, no results here"
- Template, with a static message or also an alternative View (like "Sorry, no results but we reccomand this products ...".